That the product will be free of structural defects due to defective workmanship.
The warranty does not cover:
(i) Materials used in covering the product such as fabrics, leather, vinyl or other coverings nor the foam filling.
We will refer claims relevant to the coverings and the filling to the relevant fabric or filling manufacturer.
(ii) In relation to timber furniture, specific exclusions are set out in item (e) of the Warranty Terms and Conditions.
Period of Warranty
Five (5) years from the day of purchase.
Conditions of Warranty
This Warranty is subject to and conditional upon:
(i) Compliance with the Claims Procedure.
(ii) The Warranty Terms and Conditions attached.
Party Providing Warranty
23 – 31 Bliss Court Derrimut VIC 3030
Telephone: (03) 8368 2255
(Herein referred to as “the manufacture”/”we”/”us”.)
Consumer Rights under Australian Consumer Law
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Warranty Claim Procedure:
In order to make a warranty claim you must follow the procedure outlined below:
1. You must contact your place of purchase (retailer) and provide a proof of purchase to register a claim.
2. The retailer will undertake a preliminary investigation. You must provide the following to the retailer:
a. A copy of the proof of purchase.
b. If at all possible – supply photos showing the issue which is the subject of the claim –
preferably in electronic form. Whilst not mandatory this will speed the processing of
your claim considerably.
c. Clearly state the grounds for the claim and describe any relevant circumstances.
d. Your confirmation that the product has not been damaged, incorrectly assembled,
installed or operated, exposed to the elements, negligently treated, or misused.
3. A claim form, in the form attached, detailing the claim must be completed and lodged with the retailer.
4. The retailer will submit the claim form to us. You will be contacted by a representative in a timely manner.
5. You may be required to make the product available for inspection on a weekday (Mon – Fri) between 9am and 5pm at a location that we specify. This may be at your home or the retailers’ showroom.
6. The product must not be returned to us unless and until we authorise you in writing to do so after approval by an authorised officer of the manufacturer.
To download Warranty against defects & Claim Form Click here (pdf. format)